Located in Kyoto (Arashiyama), Hostel Kyoto Arashiyama is a 3-minute walk from Togetsukyo Bridge and 6 minutes by foot from Tenryuji Temple. This guesthouse is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bamboo Forest Street and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Ninnaji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. 21-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This guesthouse also features shopping on site and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arashiyama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Ryōan-ji - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Nijō Castle - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 49 km / 30.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance