Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Vicont in Perm, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Korolevskie Nomera and Perm Opera House. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Perm State Art Gallery and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Permyak Salty Ears Monument.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking onsite - true
- -Library - true
- -Breakfast service
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)