Hostel Portal do Pantanal is located in Corumba.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hostel also features a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hostel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
6th Naval District - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Cristo Redentor Statue - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
UFMS Pantanal Campus - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings
If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 10.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Lockers available
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2