Located in Lavoute-Chilhac, VVF Villages "Les Gorges de l'Allier" Lavoûte-Chilhac is on a river, a 1-minute drive from Plage and 7 minutes from Plage. This family-friendly holiday park is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Langeac Cultural Center and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Plage de l’Île d'Amour.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 80-cm flat-screen televisions are provided, with digital programming available. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plage - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plage - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Langeac Cultural Center - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Plage de l’Île d'Amour - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Parc Naturel Regional Livradois-Forez - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Domeyrat Castle - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
St. Andre Abbey - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Château de Chavaniac - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Aquarium of Brioude - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
St. Julian Basilica - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Lace Museum - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Plage - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Mount Mouchet - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Plage - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Abbey Church of La Chaise-Dieu - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Le Puy-en-Velay (LPY-Loudes) - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Monday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Monday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Children's club (free)
- -Picnic area