Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), Mini-hotel Manej is within a 15-minute walk of Russian Museum and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. This bed & breakfast is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from St. Isaac's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and slippers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Microminiature Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Faberge Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Saint Petersburg State Ballet on Ice - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Anichkov Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Petersburg Philharmonia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Library of Russia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mikhailovsky Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Russian Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest major airport is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from noon - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: RUB 500 for check-in after 8:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 10