With a stay at Boutique Hotel Kircher in Sarentino, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ortler Ski Arena and Sarentino Tourist Office. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Sarntal Valley and 14 mi (22.6 km) from Isarco Valley.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Tasting Lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ortler Ski Arena
Sarentino Tourist Office - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Sarntal Valley - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Isarco Valley - 22.6 km / 14 mi
San Pancrazio Lake - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Falzeben Cable Car - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Ski & Wandergebiet Rittner Horn - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Runkelstein Castle - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Earth Pyramids of Ritten - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park - 50.3 km / 31.2 mi
Natural Park Schlern-Rosengarten - 50.8 km / 31.5 mi
Biotope Falschauer - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Bolzano (BZO) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room