Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Bed and Breakfast Vecchio Porto in Catania (Catania City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Catania Cathedral and Elephant Fountain. This bed & breakfast is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Greek-Roman Theatre and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Palazzo Biscari.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fish Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Villa Pacini - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Catania Fish Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Catania Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Elephant Fountain - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of the Seminary of the Clerics - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fera 'o Luni Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Roman Columns - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Mazzini - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via Etnea - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Elephants Palace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via Crociferi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Abbey of Sant'Agata - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Giuliano Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - noon.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 2.5 for adults and EUR 2.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 8:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage