Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Togei no Yado Epele in Myoko, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Myoko Kogen and 7 minutes from Akakura Onsen Ski Area. This guesthouse is 9.9 mi (16 km) from Madarao Kogen Ski Resort and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Imori Pond.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
This smoke-free guesthouse features hot springs on site.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Myoko Kogen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Imori Pond - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ikenotaira Onsen Ski Resort - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Akakan Ski Area - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Akakura Onsen - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Akakura Onsen Ski Area - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Lake Nojiri Naumann Elephant Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Suginohara Ski Area - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Lake Nojiri - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Naenataki - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Naenataki Falls - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Issa Memorial Museum - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Kurohime Kogen Snow Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kurohime Fairy Tale Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Madarao Tokyu Golf Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Niigata (KIJ) - 173.4 km / 107.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Coffee shop or café - 1