Located in Ponta Pora, Inter Park Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Erva Mate Museum and San Roque de Santa Cruz Square. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Ponta Porã City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.Dining
At Inter Park Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Erva Mate Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Roque de Santa Cruz Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ponta Porã City Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Campo Grande (CGR-Campo Grande Intl.) - 316 km / 196.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible parking