With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon, you'll be centrally located in Swindon, within a 10-minute drive of Swindon Designer Outlet and Lydiard Park. This 4-star hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from ATBShop Skate Warehouse and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Museum of the Great Western Railway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at 14Twelve Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Swindon? This hotel has facilities measuring 8913 square feet (828 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lydiard Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Swindon Designer Outlet - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
ATBShop Skate Warehouse - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of the Great Western Railway - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Coate Water Country Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Swindon and Cricklade Railway - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
North Wessex Downs - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Barbury Castle Country Park - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Barbury Castle - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Stanton Country Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Avebury Stone Circle - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Avebury Circle - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Avebury Manor - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Cotswold Country Park and Beach - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
West Kennet Long Barrow - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Oxford (OXF) - 68 km / 42.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (meters) - 828
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8913
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk