Located in Reit im Winkl, Haus Wildbach is on a river, within a 10-minute drive of Chiemgau-Arena and Winklmoosalm. This pension is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Steinplatte Ski Area.Rooms
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as ski-in/ski-out access or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This pension also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Winklmoosalm Gondola - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Winklmoosalm - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Weitsee - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Saalachtal - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Penninger Schnaps Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Catholic Parish of St. Pankratius - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Reit im Winkl Outdoor Pool - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Chiemgau-Arena - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Hochkoessen Cable Car - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Kaiserwinkl Golf Koessen - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Geigelstein - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Pilgrimage Church of Maria Klobenstein - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Rauschenberg Train Cable Car - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Vita Alpina - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Hochplatten Cable Car - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The nearest major airport is W.A. Mozart Airport (SZG) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-out is available Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests driving to the property during the winter season should be aware that snow removal services may not be available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 December - 31 March, EUR 2.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 15 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 October - 15 December, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access