With a stay at COZY STAY in Naha Akebono in Naha, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tomari Port and Naminoue Beach. This apartment is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Kokusai Dori and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Shurijo Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Theater Okinawa - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tomari Port - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Naminoue Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
DFS Galleria Okinawa - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Saion Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kokusai Dori - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Makishi Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Naminouegu Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Heiwa Dori - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Makishi Public Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha Airport (OKA) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)