With a stay at Agriturismo Podere Montese in Villafranca in Lunigiana, you'll be 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Bagnone Castle and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Baccana Fontana Vecchia. This farm stay is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Appennino Tosco-Emiliano National Park and 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Castello dell'Aquila.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and a vending machine.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint Caprasio Abbey - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Brunella Fortress - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Il Giardino della Luna Restaurant - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Bagnone Portico - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Church of Santo Stefano - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Bagnone Castle - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Bagnone Church of St Nicholas - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Apuan Alps - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Lake Fario - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Baccana Fontana Vecchia - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Appennino Tosco-Emiliano National Park - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Societa Ippica Val Di Vara - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Fivizzano War Memorial - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Castello dell'Aquila - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Museo della Stampa - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the farm stay prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay and unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 8:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa tub - 1
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms