Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Agriturismo Podere Montese in Villafranca in Lunigiana, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Saint Caprasio Abbey and Brunella Fortress. This farm stay is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Il Giardino della Luna Restaurant and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Bagnone Portico.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint Caprasio Abbey - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Brunella Fortress - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Il Giardino della Luna Restaurant - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Bagnone Portico - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Church of Santo Stefano - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Bagnone Church of St Nicholas - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Bagnone Castle - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Lake Fario - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Baccana Fontana Vecchia - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Appennino Tosco-Emiliano National Park - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Societa Ippica Val Di Vara - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Pontremoli Bell Tower - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Villa Dosi - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Castello di Piagnaro - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Museum of the Lunigiana Stele Statues - 21 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the farm stay prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay and unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 8:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free self parking
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 11
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Spa tub - 1