Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Pavilions Himalayas Lake View in Pokhara, you'll be in the mountains, and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from World Peace Stupa and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Devi's Fall. This 4-star resort is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Pokhara International Mountain Museum and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Ratna Mandir.Rooms
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
World Peace Stupa - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Devi's Fall - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Pokhara International Mountain Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Ratna Mandir - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Barahi Temple - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Gupteswar Gupha - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Bindhyabasini Temple - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Mahendra Cave - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Begnas Lake - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Pokhara Zoological Park - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Annapurna Conservation Area - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Rupa Lake - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Pavilions Himalayas Lake View is Pokhara (PKR) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 50 for adults, USD 20 and USD 34 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 100 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area