With a stay at Antonius Imperial Hotel in Santo Antonio de Jesus, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Praca Padre Mateus and 6 minutes by foot from Prefeitura Municipal de Santo Antonio de Jesus. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Itaguari Shopping Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Praca Padre Mateus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Prefeitura Municipal de Santo Antonio de Jesus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Itaguari Shopping Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Valenca (VAL) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking