Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast in Cape Town (Sea Point), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Cape Town Stadium and Two Oceans Aquarium. This family-friendly bed & breakfast is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Table Mountain and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Greenmarket Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for English breakfast: ZAR 59 for adults and ZAR 95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 399 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 399.00 (one way)
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49.00 per night
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool