With a stay at Hôtel et Golf du Gouverneur in Monthieux, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Golf du Gouverneur and Golf du Clou. This 4-star hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Parc des Oiseaux and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Musee de Cires.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as an outdoor tennis court or a 24-hour fitness center.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at La Table du Gouverneur, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golf du Gouverneur - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Golf du Clou - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Parc des Oiseaux - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Musee de Cires - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Shrine of St. John Vianney - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Sanctuaire d'Ars - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Espace Baignade Les Cascades - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Henri Malartre Automobile Museum - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Plage du Colombier - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Chateau of Flecheres - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The Organ Museum - The House of Chaos - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Traditions Museum - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Castle of Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Musee Paul Dini - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Musee du Train Miniature - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines; the Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines; the SGS (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines; the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines; the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Golf course on site
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Outdoor tennis court - 1
- -Pro shop
- -Golf caddy
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant