With a stay at Hostel Business Blizzzko in Kazan (Kazan City Centre), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Church of St. Catherine and 5 minutes by foot from Chornoye Ozero. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Leninsky Garden and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Lenin Monument.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
This smoke-free hostel offers complimentary parking nearby.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of St. Catherine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chornoye Ozero - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tatarstan Cabinet of Ministers Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saidashev Concert Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lenin Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Leninsky Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kazan Town Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tatar State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palace of Agriculture - 1 km / 0.6 mi
House Ushkova - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Peter and Paul Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Literary Memorial Museum of A.M. Gorky - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kazan State University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kazan Federal University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: RUB 150 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out