With a stay at Ryokan Iseya in Fukushima, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Iizaka Onsen and Horikiri House. This ryokan is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Nakano Fudoson and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Jurokunuma Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Horikiri House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Iizaka Onsen - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nakano Fudoson - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Jurokunuma Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Fukushima Prefectural Museum of Art - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Fukushima Sky Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Hanamiyama Parl - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Fukushima Race Course - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Mt. Shinobu-yama - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Surikamigawa Dam - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Hanamiyama Park - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Fukushima Minka Garden - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Fukushima Azuma Baseball Stadium - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Takayu Onsen - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Tsuchiyu Onsen - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible parking