Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Chosei, Spa and Resort Kujukuri Taiyo no Sato is a 4-minute drive from Shirako Beach and 6 minutes from Tamasaki Shrine. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Shirako Hot Spring and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Sogen-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirako Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tamasaki Shrine - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shirako Hot Spring - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sogen-ji Temple - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Mobara Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Katakai Beach - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Chōfukuju-ji Temple - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Akimoto Ranch - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Tarzania - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Abiding Club Golf Society - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Kasamori Temple - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Toyo Country Club - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Taiheiyo Club Ichihara Course - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Herb Island Vegetable Garden - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Chiba Natural History Museum and Institute Otaki Castle Branch - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 56.5 km / 35.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 75.8 km / 47.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free self parking
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 46
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 4