When you stay at HOTEL Mr.KINJO Suns in ISHIGAKI in Ishigaki, you'll be near the beach, a 3-minute drive from Ishigaki Port and 5 minutes from Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave. This apartment is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Kabira Bay Beach and 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Kabira Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and washers/dryers.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maezato Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nobumoto Ohama Memorial Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Southern Gate Bridge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yaeyama Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Miyara Dunchi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ishigaki Port - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Torin-ji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Awamori Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Banna Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Miyara River Hirugi Grove - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Ishigakijima Astronomical Observatory - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Fusaki Kannon-do Temple - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Kannonzaki Lighthouse - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Shiraho Beach - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Ishigaki (ISG-Painushima) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)