Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Saga, Furuyu Onsen Kakureisen is a 4-minute drive from Kumanokawa Hot Spring and 9 minutes from Ten Enoen. This ryokan is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Tenzan Ski Resort and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Monjuin Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
At Furuyu Onsen Kakureisen, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kumanokawa Hot Spring - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tenzan Ski Resort - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Ten Enoen - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Monjuin Temple - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Yodohime Shrine - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Dongurimura - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Hanashobu Garden - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Kannon Falls - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Jofuku Long Life Center - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Yoshinogari Park - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Taradake Onsen - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Mount Raizan - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Kiyomizu Falls - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
Kono Park - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Ogi Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Fukuoka (FUK) - 64.2 km / 39.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 9
- -Japanese garden