With a stay at Guest House KOMATSU-YA - Hostel in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Sky Tree and Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Ueno Park and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided on request.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Sky Tree - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator