Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel in Cape Town (Cape Town City Centre), you'll be steps from Greenmarket Square and 11 minutes by foot from South African National Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Castle of Good Hope and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy international cuisine at Doppio Zero, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 175 for adults and ZAR 90 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 30.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 150 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 75 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 75 per day
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 950 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 450 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas