Sweet Orange Guest House
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Cape Town (Sea Point), Sweet Orange Guest House is within a 10-minute drive of Cape Town Stadium and Two Oceans Aquarium. This guesthouse is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Table Mountain and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Greenmarket Square.
Stay in one of 6 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Victorian guesthouse include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 59 and ZAR 99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 399 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 399.00 (one way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49 per night
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 259 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 549 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: ZAR 13.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas