With a stay at Pousada Shamballah Paranapiacaba in Santo Andre, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Castelinho Museum and Paranapiacaba Springs Natural Park. This pousada is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Magic City and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Gruta Santa Luzia Ecological Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castelinho Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Paranapiacaba Springs Natural Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gruta Santa Luzia Ecological Park - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Igreja Nossa Senhora Do Pilar - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Neblina Park - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Magic City - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Hydropower Plant Itatinga - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Rio Itapanhau - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU) - 61.7 km / 38.4 mi
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas) - 65.9 km / 40.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible parking