Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Commodore Hotel in Cape Town, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute walk of Two Oceans Aquarium and Cape Town Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Table Mountain and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the The Clipper Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cape Town? This hotel has 1292 square feet (120 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 220 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas