Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tomimotokan in Katashina, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Snow Pal Ogunahotaka Ski Area and Oigami Onsen. This ryokan is 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from Tambara Ski Park and 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Kichijyoji Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 19 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include portable fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Snow Pal Ogunahotaka Ski Area - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Oigami Onsen - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Kichijyoji Temple - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Oze Tokura Onsen - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Kawaba Ski Resort - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Numata Park - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Okutone Winery - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Tsukiyono Vidro Park - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Tanbara Lavender Park - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
Tambara Ski Park - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
Kamimoku Onsen - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Mt. Tanigawa - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Tobeke Historical Residence - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
O-Ana Ski Resort - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 185.2 km / 115.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 246.6 km / 153.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Total number of rooms - 19
- -Coffee/tea in common areas