Located in Foz do Iguacu, Pousada da Vó Rosa is within a 10-minute drive of Cataratas Avenue and Friendship Bridge. This inn is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Buddhist Temple and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Three Borders Mark.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Itaipu Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rafain Palace Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
ABC Stadium - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Cataratas JL Shopping Mall - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Monjolo Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Omar Ibn Al-Khattab Mosque - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Friendship Bridge - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Friendship Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Shopping Del Este - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Cataratas Avenue - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Iguassu Boulevard - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Shopping China Importados - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Foz Do Iguacu Country Club - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Museo Planet 3D - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Mercosul Shopping Mall - 8 km / 5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Ciudad del Este (AGT-Guarani Intl.) - 35 km / 21.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Total number of rooms - 28