Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Maxima Zarya Hotel in Moscow (North-Eastern Administrative Okrug), you'll be steps from Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy and 6 minutes by foot from Moscow Botanical Garden of Academy of Sciences. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Bolshoi Theatre and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Red Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Europe, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel features 2013 square feet (187 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Moscow Botanical Garden of Academy of Sciences - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ostankino Palace - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Moskvarium - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Ostankino TV Tower - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Prospekt Mira - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Worker and Kolkhoz Woman - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center - 8 km / 5 mi
Moscow Durov Animal Theatre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Central Armed Forces Museum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Hermitage Garden - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Novaya Opera Theatre - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Megasport Arena - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 46.1 km / 28.7 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 68.3 km / 42.4 mi
The preferred airport for Maxima Zarya Hotel is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 187
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2013
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms