Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rushotel in Moscow, you'll be in the suburbs, and 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral and 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from State Tretyakov Gallery. This hotel is 13.7 mi (22 km) from Kremlin Armoury Museum and 13.7 mi (22 km) from Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a nightclub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Puteshestvennik, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has 1206 square feet (112 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 850 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: RUB 300 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: RUB 300 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: RUB 300 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: RUB 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Television in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge