Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Moscow, within a 10-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin and Bolshoi Theatre. This 5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Red Square and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 387 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Samobranka, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has facilities measuring 9203 square feet (855 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tchaikovsky Concert Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pushkin Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Novaya Opera Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Gogol House - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Moscow Zoo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Arbat Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 45.3 km / 28.1 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 3000 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 8000 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Conference space size (meters) - 855
- -Total number of rooms - 387
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9203
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms