With a stay at Aldeia Canastra Pousada in Sao Roque de Minas, you'll be 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Chinela Waterfall and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Cerradao Waterfall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chinela Waterfall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Cerradao Waterfall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: BRL 200.00 per stay
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage