With a stay at ProstoHostel in Volgograd, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Kazan Cathedral and a 2-minute drive from State Don Cossack Theatre. This hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Volgograd Railroad Workers Museum and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Sashi Filippova Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and slippers. Conveniences include electric kettles, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kazan Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
State Don Cossack Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Volgograd State Theater for Young Spectators - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Volgograd Railroad Workers Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sashi Filippova Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Marines Monument - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Chekistov Square - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Volgograd Circus - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tsarisyn Fire Station Watchtower - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Lucky Horseshoe - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Monument to the Founders of Tsaritsyn - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Regional Hygiene and Healthcare History Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Children's City Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Volgograd Museum of Local History - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Steamship Gasitel - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Volgograd (VOG-Volgograd Intl.) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Lockers available
- -Express check-in
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator