Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at VVF Villages "Les Fontaines des Vosges" Saâles in Saales, you'll be 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg and 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Alsace-Moselle Memorial. This holiday park is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Le Champ du Feu Ski Resort and 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Alsace Adventure Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and electric kettles.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alsace-Moselle Memorial - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Le Champ du Feu Ski Resort - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Alsace Adventure Park - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
KL-Natzweiler Museum - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Mont Donon - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Mont Sainte Odile - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Jean Sipp Winery - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Cigoland - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
St. Ulrich Fortress - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Cigoland Park - 40.3 km / 25 mi
Ringelstein Castle - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
Gerardmer Ski Resort - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Obernai Tourism Office - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Church of St. Pierre and St. Paul - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop) - 68.7 km / 42.7 mi
Colmar (CMR-Houssen) - 56.6 km / 35.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Monday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Monday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the holiday park prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area