Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL U9Q - Adults Only in Obihiro, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Obihiro Racecourse and a 2-minute drive from Obihiro City Office. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Kita no Yatai and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Obihiro Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Obihiro Racecourse - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Obihiro City Office - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kita no Yatai - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Obihiro Centennial Memorial Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Obihiro Wild Flower Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Obihiro Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ishio Ryokuchi Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Obihiro Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
JICA Obihiro International Centre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Manabe Garden - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ryugetsu Tokachi Sweetpia Garden - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Otofuke Shrine - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Tokachi Hills - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Tokachigawa Onsen - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Memuro Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Obihiro (OBO-Tokachi - Obihiro) - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 14