Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Barra Do Piuva Porto Hotel in Ilhabela (Piuva), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Pedras Miudas Beach and Colonial Diver Ilhabela. This beach hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Cabras Island and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Nautica Mistral Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at the Gavea, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property is located on a cliff above the sea and access to internal areas of the hotel is done by stairs and elevator. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.4 per accommodation, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas