Royal Palm Residence
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Royal Palm Residence, you'll be centrally located in Campinas, within a 15-minute drive of Portugal Park and Campinas Craft Fair. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Museum of Image and Sound and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Matisse, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 27.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas