Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Thale, Hotel Zur Luppbode is within a 10-minute drive of Bode Gorge and Rosstrappe. This hotel is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Hexentanzplatz and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Teufelsmauer Nature Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bode Gorge - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Rosstrappe - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Teufelsmauer Nature Park - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Blankenburg Castle - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Rappbodetalsperre - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Hexentanzplatz - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Hexentanzplatz Thale - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Pullman City Harz - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Baumannshöhle - Rübeländer Stalagmite Cellars - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Klopstock Museum - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Quedlinburg Cathedral - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Quedlinburg Castle - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Market Square - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
St Nikolai Church - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt) - 60.3 km / 37.5 mi
Hannover (HAJ) - 151.5 km / 94.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.50 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 12
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -One meeting room - 1