Located in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), GRAND BASE Hakata Minami is within a 10-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Port of Hakata. This apartment is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from PayPay Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kushida Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 75 km / 46.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)