Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure São José Dos Campos Hotel places you in the heart of Sao Jose dos Campos, within a 15-minute walk of Colinas Shopping Mall and Padre Rodolfo Komorek Museum. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Sinesio Martins Square and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Banhado.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy international cuisine at Zond Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 35 and BRL 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas