Mercure São José Dos Campos Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Mercure São José Dos Campos Hotel is centrally located in Sao Jose dos Campos, walking distance from Colinas Shopping Mall and close to Padre Rodolfo Komorek Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Sinesio Martins Square and Parque Vicentina Aranha.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy international cuisine at Zond Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 37 and BRL 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas