Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) in Tokyo (Minato), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Tower. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 508 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Yamazato, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 32292 square feet (3000 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Keio University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71.5 km / 44.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4840 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 44500 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Spa services on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3000
- -Year Built - 2019
- -Conference space size (feet) - 32292
- -Total number of rooms - 508
- -Number of floors - 41
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool