A stay at The Okura Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from Tokyo Tower and 8 minutes from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This 5-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 508 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Yamazato, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 32292 square feet (3000 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71.5 km / 44.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Okura Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate plan for children age 11 and younger who stay free. Club Lounge Access is not included in the Club Room or Heritage Room for children age 11 and younger who stay free. As a precautionary measurement against COVID-19, property management have installed alcohol-based hand sanitizers in lobbies, washrooms, and other public areas in the hotel. Buffet meal service has been suspended at this property until further notice. Please note: Okura Salon (relaxation space) is closed, and in-room massage service and train station shuttle service is suspended. Orchid restaurant is open 7 AM-8 PM and serves a limited la carte menu only. Room service is available from 7 AM-9 PM and serves a limited la carte menu only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 4840 and JPY 6050 for adults, JPY 3025 and JPY 3025 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 44500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3000
- -Conference space size (feet) - 32292
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking