Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Vacancéole - Le Village des Oiseaux in Motz, you'll be on a lake, and 11 mi (17.8 km) from Lake Bourget and 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Montrottier Castle. This holiday park is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Abbaye d'Hautecombe and 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Annecy Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a picnic area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Ô Perché serving the guests of Vacancéole - Le Village des Oiseaux , or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marais de Lavours National Nature Reserve - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Lake Bourget - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Domaine Monin - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Montrottier Castle - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Abbaye d'Hautecombe - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Centre Commercial Courier - 31 km / 19.2 mi
Grand Cercle Casino - 31 km / 19.2 mi
Annecy Castle - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Thermes Chevalley - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Lake Annecy - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Palais de l Ile - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
National Thermal Baths - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Station Roller - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
Menthon Castle - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 55.6 km / 34.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts ANCV Chèques-Vacances (holiday vouchers) as an additional method of payment onsite. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Picnic area
- -Total number of rooms - 52