Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Melia Campinas in Campinas (Cambuí), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Portugal Park and Museum of Contemporary Art. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Campinas Craft Fair and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Campinas Jockey Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 305 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Del Jardim, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Campinas? This hotel has 2390 square feet (222 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 26.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 200 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 5.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool