With a stay at Odalys City Centre Congrès, you'll be centrally located in Le Mans, just a 5-minute walk from Palace of Congress and Culture and 10 minutes by foot from St-Julien Cathedral. This aparthotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Bugatti Circuit and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Leon-Bollee Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with stovetops and dishwashers. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a steam room or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palace of Congress and Culture - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St-Julien Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Musee de Tesse - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Leon-Bollee Stadium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Abbaye de l'Epau - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Papea Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Le Mans Exhibition Centre - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
24 Hours of Le Mans Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Bugatti Circuit - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Circuit de la Sarthe - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
MM Arena - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Le Mans (LME-Arnage) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)