Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nanakurasou in Omachi, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Omachi Sports Park and Museum of Salt Road Yabusame Hall. This guesthouse is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with complimentary toiletries are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Salt Road Yabusame Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Omachi Alpine Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Omachi Sports Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nyakuichio-ji Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Reisho-ji Temple - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Lake Kizaki - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shiki Theater Museum - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Mount Takagari - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Omachi Onsen-kyo - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Sake Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Omachi Energy Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Nishina Shinmei Shrine - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Alps Azumino National Government Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Tkase Valley - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Omachi Dam - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 323.9 km / 201.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 268.7 km / 167 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1000 and JPY 1000 for adults, JPY 1000 and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator