Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at VVF Villages "Les Bastides en Aveyron" Najac in Najac, you'll be 9 minutes by car from Chateau de Najac. This family-friendly holiday park is 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from Toulouse-Lautrec Museum and 13 mi (20.9 km) from Monastery of Chartreuse Saint-Sauveur.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Bistrot Régional serving guests of VVF Villages "Les Bastides en Aveyron" Najac. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chateau de Najac - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Monastery of Chartreuse Saint-Sauveur - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Notre Dame de Villefranche-de-Rouergue - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Chapelle des Penitents-Noirs - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Beaulieu-en-Rouergue Abbey - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Chateau de la Reine Margot - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Garden of Paradise - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Museum of Sugar and Chocolate Arts - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
Charles Portal Museum - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Loc Dieu Abbey - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Museum-Glass Art Center - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Castan Distillery - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Cap'Découverte - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Musée-mine départemental - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rodez (RDZ-Marcillac) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
Castres (DCM-Mazamet) - 101.7 km / 63.2 mi
The preferred airport for VVF Villages "Les Bastides en Aveyron" Najac is Castres (DCM-Mazamet).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Steam room
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Outdoor tennis court - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 101
- -Spa tub - 1
- -Tennis on site