Located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, VVF Villages L'Escale Basque is in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Church of Notre-Dame du Bout du Pont and Petit Train Touristique de Saint Jean Pied de Port. This holiday park is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from St-Jean-Pied-de-Port Citadel and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Dolmen Epersaro.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of Notre-Dame du Bout du Pont - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Petit Train Touristique de Saint Jean Pied de Port - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St-Jean-Pied-de-Port Citadel - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dolmen Epersaro - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Puerto de Ibaneta - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Monumento a Roldán - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Aldudes Hiking Trail - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
Colegiata de Santa Maria - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Le Pas de Roland - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Grottes d'Isturitz et d'Oxocelhaya - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Edmond Rostand Museum-Residence - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
Chocolaterie Antton - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Dolmen Arregi - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi
Chateau de Sauveterre - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
Real Fàbrica de Municiones de Eugi - 44 km / 27.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque) - 57.8 km / 35.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)