Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fuji, Running Bare Fuji - Hostel is within a 5-minute drive of Fujisan Sengen Shrine and Fuji Sky View Ferris Wheel. This hostel is 14 mi (22.5 km) from Fuji Safari Park and 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Snowtown Yeti.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fujisan Sengen Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jissoji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Fuji Sky View Ferris Wheel - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Iwamotoyama Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Hiromi Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Bishamonten Myohoji Temple - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Shiraito Falls - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Tokaido Hiroshige Art Museum - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Waketamaike Spring - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Shoin-ji Temple - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Taiseki-ji Temple - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Senbonhama Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Mount Fuji Children's World - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Snow Town Yeti - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka) - 71.8 km / 44.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 151.3 km / 94 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 209.3 km / 130.1 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 211.9 km / 131.6 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 225.8 km / 140.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 21