Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Canal House Takasegawa is within a 10-minute walk of Sanjusangendo Temple and Kyoto Tower. This vacation home is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-inch Smart televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Costume Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gion Corner - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 76.9 km / 47.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 8000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free wired Internet
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator